How to protect yourself and others from any virus, including flu and coronavirus (COVID-19).
- Regularly wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after using the bathroom and before preparing or eating food. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Wear mask.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Stay away from people who are sick.
- If you are sick, cover your cough and sneeze with a tissue or the inside of your arm.
- If you are sick, stay home.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces, such as door knobs and sink faucets.